2 days Kiteboarding course in Bintan
- What? 7 hours Kiteboarding Course, 3.5 hours on Sat and 3.5 hours on Sun
- Who? Anyone who loves adventure sports (Beginner or Intermediate level)
- When? Saturday, August 2th – Sunday, August 3th (or any other date here…)
- Where? Bintan, Indonesia
- How much? S$275/pax for 7 hours course (normally from S$400/pax for 6 hours!!!)
As usual you get 2 options:
- Join us on the 2nd-3rd of August for an awesome Kitesurfing weekend and get your ticket here at Peatix. We will be a fun group of 4-20pax.
- Gather 4 or more friends and go for your very own Kiteboarding experience on your preferred day. (Minimum of 5pax for this deal is required. Season is from June-Sep or Dec-March)
Still not convinced? Check out your super cool Singaporean instructor who is running Kitoons Kiteboarding School on Bintan (and is still single btw ;-).
What is included?
- 1 hour theory lesson + 6 hours practical lesson
- After course hours: Rental of smaller kites FREE of charge (special deal for 22 Experience groups only)
- Instructor to participant ratio is maximum 1:4.
- A certification from the International Kiteboarding Organisation (IKO) after the course. Most people reach Intermediate level. Check out course levels here.
- Transport from Bintan’s ferry terminal to Agro Beach Resort (if you choose to check in at Agro Beach Resort)
- Provision of helmet and life jacket (if needed)
- Return ferry trip from and to Singapore to Bintan (approximately S$50/pax both ways). Ferry options here.
- Hotel Stay. If you want to stay at Agro Beach Resort where your Kiteboarding course will take place, you can get a special rate with Kitoons Asia. Enquire rates at email@example.com.
- Food & Drinks (We can organise a special BBQ night with DJ upon request).
- Diving shoes. You need to bring your own diving shoes or rent it form Kitoons Asia for approximately S$27/pair of shoes. Maximum shoe size is 12.
Party on the beach
To top things off, a barbeque dinner on Saturday evenings can be arranged at Agro Beach Resort upon arrival at the resort (charges apply for barbeque). Nothing beats unwinding after an action-packed day at the beach with good food. Ask your friends along for the activity for a fun-filled day of discovery and relaxation! If not, you will always get to meet new people who you might hit off with during our session.
Get your ticket here, if you can join us for our August weekend in Bintan!
Never tried kiting before or not a good swimmer?
No worries, you don’t need to be a good swimmer since the water is very shallow and you can stand wherever we take you. It’s most fun if you learn with a bunch of beginners, so join us in June! Watch this video to get a feel for your beginners class..
The activity offered is Kite-boarding – a surface water sport that brings together wakeboarding and windsurfing into one unforgettable experience. You will utilize the wind power to propel the kite board into the air. Once in the air, it is up to you to control where it goes. Now, kite activities are no longer restrained to land! You can splash into the waters and revel in the cool waters amidst the scorching sunlight.
Have we enticed you enough? If so, join us on 2th-3th of August or get your own weekend. Write in to us if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org)! Bookings are available from June to September, and December to March. The minimum group size is 5, whilst the maximum is 20 pax. At least 2 weeks in advance notice is needed for group bookings, or 1 month in advance if it falls on a public holiday. Any experience level can join.
* Terms & Conditions:
PAYMENTS No refunds if you cancel 2 weeks prior to event date or later. If cancellation is done before 2 weeks, there will be a 90% refund only as there are admin fees to be covered. In the event of bad weather conditions, there will be no refunds, but course can be postponed.
WEATHER In case of light rain, we will continue the Kiteboarding course. If there are thunderstorms and lightning, the sessions will either be delayed or cancelled. If there is cancellation due to a heavy downpour, the session will be re-scheduled.
DAMAGE OR LOSS (Venue/Equipment) Participants are reminded to treat the equipment provided, with care. In the event that the equipment is lost or damaged while in the participant’s possession, we have the right to invoice you for the cost of replacement or repair.
DAMAGE OR LOSS (Participant) Participants shall be responsible for their own personal belongings placed or deposited within the venue or meeting point’s premises (as well as the property of any other persons attending the scheduled event). 22 Experience Pte Ltd shall not be responsible for the safekeeping or custody of any guests’ property. Under no circumstances will 22 Experience Pte Ltd accept responsibility or liability in this aspect.
GROUP SIZE The event has a maximum number of slots available, per group. 22 Experience Pte Ltd reserves the right to reject any bookings at any time, especially after the event is fully booked.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS All participants need to arrive in Bintan before their scheduled Kiteboarding course. In the event that a participant is late, 22 Experience Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel their booking without refund.
MINIMUM AGE Participants for private group bookings need to be at least 8 years old and accompanied by a supervising adult. All participants who join 22 Expereince
[ Sat ] - [ Sun ]
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM SGT
- Agro Beach Resort, Bintan, Indonesia
2 days Kiteboarding course on Bintan from 2-3 august for 1 pax (WORTH 400$+) SOLD OUT $275.00
- Venue Address
- Agro Beach Resort, Bintan, Indonesia Singapore
22 Experience331 Followers